About: Suzanne Skeete
- Role : Managing Director
- Website : https://www.tappytwins.com/
- Experience : 11 years
- Specialist in : Mental Health & Wellbeing
Since 2009 our Managing Director Suzanne Skeete has been determined to maintain a very hands-on approach. She is our leading trainer, head of development services, motivational speaker, consultant, mentor and personal development practitioner, to name a few.
With more than 11 years of experience, Suzanne has exceptional platform facilitation and course design skills. She has written and delivered hundreds of courses and workshops across the UK in areas including 1st Aid for Mental Health, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), Health and Wellbeing, Emotional Resilience, Personal Development and Professional Development. In her professional training career, she has successfully blended delivery techniques and methodologies that use various virtual and face-to-face methods, including e-learning, classroom-based workshops and interactive webinars.
She is known for her infectious enthusiasm, energy and ability to help others be precisely who and what they want to be. As Managing Director of Tappy Twins, Teenline and Founder of the Courageous Kids Awards, Suzanne has worked with a vast range of clients over the years, from entrepreneurs to primary school children.
When she is not training, she dedicates all of her time with her incredible team, working within Schools and Colleges; while tirelessly developing Tappy Twins to ensure that vulnerable young people that need support nationally get just that.
Suzanne Skeete actively campaigns to raise awareness of vital issues our younger generation is facing. She is often called upon by National Press to speak about a variety of important issues, such as the ever-increasing levels poor mental health and self-harm amongst children as young as four years old. She can see her on BBC and ITN National News, talking about mental health and self-harm.
Summary of Relevant Qualifications and Training
- Mental Health 1st Aid MHFA
- EFT Master Practitioner Peter Delves
- Trainer of Meridian & Energy Therapies Peter Delves
- Meditation Teacher Inner Spiritual Journey Academy
- Picture Tapping Technique Practitioner Pheonix EFT Training
- Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner Karl Dawson
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Kochin Training
- Mindfulness Diploma IANLPC
- PSTEC Advanced Practitioner PSTEC Tim Phizackeley
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Services for Education
- Managing Sexualized Behaviour NSPCC
- Preventing Radicalisation High-Speed Training
- Tackling Child Sexual Exploitation BSCB
- Domestic Abuse Training JJ Training Associate Ltd
- Strengthening Families BSCB
- FGM Awareness BSCB
- Childline Counsellor NSPCC